Ezoic vs Adsense is the comparison made when a publisher decides to choose a better and profitable way to monetize his/her website or blog. Adsense has been the best way for the last decade to monetize your site, but recently EZOIC monetization feature became a big contender for adsense so this brought the comparison EZOIC VS ADSENSE.
What is ADSENSE?
Adsense is the official Google advertising company.
This advertising program was launched in mid2003 by Google and is currently the most popular advertising program on the Internet. It provides a good opportunity for webmasters and site owners to monetize their traffic — every year, Google pays over $10 billion to its publishers.
The Advantages of Google AdSense
- A huge number of publishers and advertisers. As of today, over 10 million websites are using it.
- High level of security, safety and transparency for both advertisers and publishers. This is another good feature of AdSense. Google acts as an intermediary between the two sides and is mindful of the whole process being transparent and clear for everyone. All the necessary metrics can be tracked within your Google Analytics account.
- Variety of ad formats. In AdSense, advertisers can run text, images, HTML ads, video ads and much more, and in many different sizes. As a publisher, you can experiment with different ad types and figure out which ones drive the most revenue.
READ ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH ADSENSE HERE.
WHAT IS EZOIC?
Ezoic is what should be called the mastermind key
Ezoic was founded in 2010 by Dwayne Lefleur, a former CEO at Cubics, a targeted advertising network. Since its inception, it has expanded from its southern California office to two more in the United Kingdom, with more than 10,000 customer sites globally.
Ezoic is an analytics-based advertisement testing and web optimization platform. It utilizes big data and machine learning concepts to learn how users engage with content and how to improve revenue.
With deep revenue breakdowns, ad and layout testing, Google AMP converting and speed acceleration, it has several avenues for optimizing a site’s web presence and value. It links with more than 10,000 advertisement networks and is a partner with Google to maximize advertising options.
BENEFITS OF EZOIC
- Increased Revenue: It reports an average 50% improvement in revenue for new users. It uses methods like revenue breakdowns, automated layout scanning and testing, heat mapping and others to identify successful efforts and less successful.
- Better Monetization and Intelligence: Users get a better view of where their money is coming from, then get the information and ability to improve it. Automatically tested layouts and ad auctioning get the most profitable ads in the most profitable locations on a webpage. Deep revenue breakdowns show what content is yielding the best return, and how other content falling short can catch up.
- Faster, Smarter Website: An optimization tool increases page load speeds by as much as 200% in some cases. The tool works for nearly all websites using nearly any content management system. It clears excess content and optimizes relevant content to load more efficiently.
- Keep Up With Regulations: It automatically or manually develops privacy policies and cookie consent permissions with one-click implementation. These are built to adhere to GDPR and CCPA guidelines.
- Ease of Use: Users do not need to know how to code or have advanced analytics knowledge. It conducts many of its features automatically and uses intuitive drag-and-drop functionality for layout design
A really common question is “what are the requirements to get my site approved on the Ezoic platform?”
1. Site size Previously Ezoic required at least a 10,000-page views to qualify for the monetization feature. But this was removed recently and you can join Ezoic with least or NO traffic by joining the ACCESS NOW program.
2. Google Policies
Ezoic is a google partner so all sites must comply with Google’s policies.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- No invalid clicks/impressions
- not falsely encouraging clicks
- Not offering copyrighted material / downloads
- Not offering counterfeit goods
- The site should have reliable traffic sources
- Sites shouldn’t redirect users to undesirable pages / sites / pop-ups or pop-undersGambling content
- Not using automatically generated content
- Not creating empty pages with no original content
- Not using content that is copied from other webpages
- Not keyword stuffing Not using adult / dangerous / derogatory content
- Not offering alcohol / tobacco / healthcare related content
- Not using aggressive / threatening content
- Not using illegal content
3. Site contents.
Ezoic is a certified Google partner. Ezoic needs to make sure your content adheres to the Adsense policy. The first point is your Content should be copyright free. And you should make sure you are using Adsense supported Languages.
4. Type of siteAt the moment, Ezoic offer Ezoic ‘s monetization products i.e. Ad Tester to informational, content-rich sites. Ezoic doesn’t currently work with sites that are predominantly corporate or e-commerce. However, if your site is a blog attached to an e-commerce site, Ezoic can certainly take a look!
I see many people searching online and asking Is Ezoic Legit?
Well the answer is YES
Many publishers testified and validate the authenticity of the EZOIC company and you should not doubt them.
EZOIC VS ADSENSE
After the use of both website and Earning with multivariate testing. If you are finding a way to maximize your site revenue and considering user experience EZOIC should be the best option. But this doesn’t de-validate the fact of Adsense is a good go option for publishers with knowledge about getting good clicks and producing high CPA content.