Popular Ghanaian clergyman, Pastor Nigel Gaisie has opined that living with one’s parents or in a family compound at age 35 makes one a failure.
The founder and Leader of Prophetic Hill Chapel International stated this in a post he shared on his Facebook page, while listing ten things which according to him makes one a failure.
According to him, anyone that keeps multiple sexual partners at age 25 is a colossal failure.
Read his full list below,
“YOU ARE A FAILURE !!!!!!NO ARGUMENT, IF YOU DISAGREE, JUST MAKE YOUR POINT…WE ARE HERE TO INSPIRE EACH OTHER’
1. You are a failure if at 35 you’re still staying with your parents or family compound
2. You are a failure if you’re waiting for a government before you start something with your life.
3. You’re a failure if all you think about is waiting to be fed by others, regardless of your circumstances, you can start something.
4. You’re a failure if you keep repeating mistakes in the name of human weakness.
5. You’re a failure if at age 25 you still keep multiple sexual partners and fancy certain party hang out merry.
6. You’re a colossal failure if you still believe life begins @40, check the world around you, Youngsters are taking over.
7. You’re a failure if @ 40 certain family relations can’t reach out to you for help .
8.You’re a family if you’re still following the pattern of your parents, that led to their distraction.
9. You’re a failure if all you don’t think well about people,(speak well about people)
10. You’re a failure as a parent, if your children are not greater than you or perhaps on almost the same scale…”
See his post below,